Free Electronics Recycling (E-Waste)*
E-waste is currently growing at around 10% per year. It is estimated that over 60 million tons of E-Waste are generated world wide. That number includes over 65 million computers that are disposed of each year with other devices adding up to over 3.5 million tons on e-waste in the United States alone. The EPA estimates on average, only about 15% of this e-waste is properly recycled with the remaining majority of those electronics going directly into landfills and incinerators.
Ohio Mobile Shredding is committed to making it as easy as possible for businesses to properly recycle all electronic waste and help keep our environment safe for generations to come.
Technology equipment contains a toxic mix of lead, chromium, cadmium and other materials that are harmful not only to the environment, but also to your health. Do your part to make this world a better place by allowing us to eliminate these exposures. We pledge:
- A zero land fill policy
- No exports to developing countries
- Full EPA compliant recycling
- Full legal compliance
- Extensive data security
- Full Liability Indemnification
- NAID AAA Certified disk destruction methods
- Certificate of Destruction
- Secure Transportation
- Excellent Customer Services
Call (614) 236-1979 today for more information
Items we can recycle:
- Computer & Servers (PC's, Laptops, Netbooks, Tablets)
- Mainframe Equipment
- CD/DVD Drives & Floppy Drives
CRT TV's and Monitors*
- LCD TV's and Monitors
- Plasma TV's and Monitors
- Scanners, Copiers, Fax Machines & Printers (InkJet, Thermal, Dot Matrix, Laser)
- Keyboards & Mice
- Misc Cables, Wires, Extension Cords, etc.
- Docking Stations
- Network Equipment (Routers, Switches, Access Points, NIC's, etc.)
- Power Supplies
- Motherboards & Circuit Boards
- UPS Battery Back-ups
- Telecommunication Equipment
- Mobile Phones & Telephones
- Digital Cameras & Camcorders
- Video Game Systems
- Cable Boxes & DVR's
- CD, DVD, & Blu-Ray Players
- MP3 Players
- Audio Receivers
* We offer Free recycling on most e-waste items. We do not take CRT Televisions and Monitors, please call us for more details.
* Do to the nature of our business and the security we provide, all Hard Drives that come into our facility will be destroyed for a fee. If you do not want this service, please remove all hard drives before handing items over for recycling.
*It is very important to understand that many mobile devices (Mobile phones, tablets, music players, GPS devices, etc) may have internal storage which can contain personal information such as, E-mails, photos, audio files, contact information, SMS/MMS messages, etc. We highly recommend doing a factory reset or following the recommendations given by the device's manufacturer on resetting and wiping the data from the device, as we do not destroy these devices due to internal batteries and other hazards. Some devices do contain removable storage (Flash Cards, SD Cards, Micro SD Cards, etc.) We do remove these if we find them inserted on the devices we receive, and they are destroyed.