NAID Certified® Off-site Shredding Services
On a budget and want to save a few dollars?
Go with our off-site shredding and our uniformed, bonded & fully insured customer service representative will pick up your materials and transport them back to our destruction facility in our locked and secured GPS-tracked truck. Our facility is locked down and monitored with CCTV cameras 24/7 to ensure your materials are protected at all times.
A Certificate of Destruction and a detailed audit trail is issued upon completion, and all shredded paper is recycled.
Please contact our friendly and knowledgeable sales team to learn more about pricing and getting the job scheduled.
Things you should shred:
- ATM Receipts & bank statements
- Birth certificate copies, expired licenses and passports
- Cancelled & voided checks
- Credit & charge card bills, carbon copies, summaries & receipts
- Documents containing names, addresses, phone numbers or e-mail addresses
- Documents related to investments
- Driver's licenses or items with a driver's license number
- Papers and receipts with social security numbers and checking account numbers
- Identification cards (college ID's, employee ID badges, military ID's, etc)
- Legal documents
- Investment stock & property transactions
- Medical and dental records
- Tax forms
- Bills & Pre-approved credit card applications