Don’t trash your identity – shred your outdated documents.
ID theft can happen to anyone, but shredding your personal information can reduce the likelihood you will become a victim. Ohio Mobile Shredding can shred your information quickly, securely, and inexpensively at your residence or at our facility.
Call us today at (614) 236-1979 to find out how we can help you keep your information private.
- Never throw personal information in the trash
Check your credit reports once a year from all three credit reporting agencies (Experian, Equifax, TransUnion)
- Guard your Social Security number. Don’t carry it with you
Watch for people who may try to eavesdrop and overhear the information you give out orally
Shred documents you don’t need to keep
- Be suspicious of telephone solicitors. Never provide information unless you have initiated the call. Reduce the number of solicitations by adding your phone number to the National Do Not Call Registry.
Delete without replying to unsolicited e-mail requests. Report suspicious SPAM and Phishing e-mail messages to the Federal Trade Commission.
Write checks with a gel based ink, rolling ball or a fountain pen to prevent check washing
Don’t put out-going checks in your mailbox
Reduce the number of pre-approved credit cards you receive by calling 1-888-5-OPTOUT . (They will ask for your SSN)
NAID Certified® On-site Shredding Services
Do you have personal confidential materials at your home that need to be destroyed?
Use our on-site mobile shredding service, and we will send our security professionals to your residence and destroy them on-site in our mobile shredding truck. You will have the peace of mind in knowing that your private information is completely destroyed before we leave.
A Certificate of Destruction and a detailed audit trail is issued upon completion, and all shredded paper is recycled.
Please contact our friendly and knowledgeable sales team to learn more about pricing and getting the job scheduled.
Don’t fall prey to identity theft. Bring in your documents; in bags or boxes, and we’ll take care of the rest!
Delivery and Drop-off Services
Save even more money by bringing your materials to us. Schedule an appointment and we will arrange a time for you to deliver your materials to our facility.
You can drop off or stay and watch your materials being destroyed in our state of the art shredding system.
Please call our sales team for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- All deliveries must be made by appointment only: (614) 236-1979
- All visitors must present a Valid ID
- Locally at 3275 E 11th Ave, Columbus OH, 43219 Click for map and directions
- Open Monday – Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Shredding charges are calculated by weight (subject to a $30.00 minimum)
- Cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa and Discover Card are accepted
- Removal of binders, staples, paper clips, etc. is not necessary
- Destruction same day or within 24 hours
- Witness the destruction of your materials (Thursday’s Only)
Home Shredding Program
Save time. Save money. Protect your identity.
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Step 1: Buy a tote for $10 cash.
- Step 2: Fill the tote with your sensitve documents.
- Step 3: Return your tote to our secure facility each time it’s full, and we’ll professionally shred your documents for just $10 cash.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Bank Statements
- ATM Receipts
- Credit Card Offers
- Utility Bills
- Junk Mail
- Medical Information
- Insurance Forms
- Old Checks
- Tax Records
- Any document with your name or social security number.
NAID Certified® Hard Drive Destruction Services
We offer certified hard drive destruction for those old drives you need to get rid of.
Feel safe and secure in knowing that none of your files are left readable on your old hard drives by using our hard drive destruction service.
Certified Product Destruction Services
Do you have items other than paper? We can also destroy other types of media/material you may have. Please call for more info and pricing about these specialized services.
- VHS tapes
- Audio cassette tapes
- Data Tapes
- Obsolete products
- Pill bottles
Free Electronics Recycling (E-Waste)*
E-waste is currently growing at around 10% per year. It is estimated that over 60 million tons of E-Waste are generated world wide. That number includes over 65 million computers that are disposed of each year with other devices adding up to over 3.5 million tons on e-waste in the United States alone. The EPA estimates on average, only about 15% of this e-waste is properly recycled with the remaining majority of those electronics going directly into landfills and incinerators.
Ohio Mobile Shredding is committed to making it as easy as possible for businesses to properly recycle all electronic waste and help keep our environment safe for generations to come.
Technology equipment contains a toxic mix of lead, chromium, cadmium and other materials that are harmful not only to the environment, but also to your health. Do your part to make this world a better place by allowing us to eliminate these exposures. We pledge:
- A zero land fill policy
- No exports to developing countries
- Full EPA compliant recycling
- Full legal compliance
- Extensive data security
- Full Liability Indemnification
- NAID AAA Certified disk destruction methods
- Certificate of Destruction
- Excellent Customer Services
Items we can recycle:
- Computer & Servers (PC’s, Laptops, Netbooks, Tablets)
- Mainframe Equipment
- CD/DVD Drives & Floppy Drives
CRT TV’s and Monitors*
- LCD TV’s and Monitors
- Plasma TV’s and Monitors
- Scanners, Copiers, Fax Machines & Printers (InkJet, Thermal, Dot Matrix, Laser)
- Keyboards & Mice
- Zip Disks, CD’s, DVD’s, Floppy Disks, Backup Tapes, USB Drives
- Misc Cables, Wires, Extension Cords, etc.
- Docking Stations
- Network Equipment (Routers, Switches, Access Points, NIC’s, etc.)
- Power Supplies
- Motherboards & Circuit Boards
- UPS Battery Back-ups
- Telecommunication Equipment
- Mobile Phones & Telephones
- Digital Cameras & Camcorders
- Video Game Systems
- Cable Boxes & DVR’s
- CD, DVD, & Blu-Ray Players
- MP3 Players
- Audio Receivers
* We offer Free recycling on most e-waste items. We do not take CRT Televisions and Monitors, please call us for more details.
* Do to the nature of our business and the security we provide, all Hard Drives that come into our facility will be destroyed for a fee. If you do not want this service, please remove all hard drives before handing items over for recycling.
*It is very important to understand that many mobile devices (Mobile phones, tablets, music players, GPS devices, etc) may have internal storage which can contain personal information such as, E-mails, photos, audio files, contact information, SMS/MMS messages, etc. We highly recommend doing a factory reset or following the recommendations given by the device’s manufacturer on resetting and wiping the data from the device, as we do not destroy these devices due to internal batteries and other hazards. Some devices do contain removable storage (Flash Cards, SD Cards, Micro SD Cards, etc.) We do remove these if we find them inserted on the devices we receive, and they are destroyed.